Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My apologies to NieNie

I spoke with a dear friend tonight and it reminded me that I haven't healed the jealous energy I sent out with my post about NieNie. I'm rather embarrassed that I said such ignorant things in the midst of my jealously, but happy to discover (and change) the root of my conflict, which was fear. Fear of being stuck in this dark place and no one noticing or caring. Fear of being forgotten. Fear of being poverty stricken for the rest of mortality...

Fear is an interesting thing. It's always the answer to anything negative. Always. When we dig past our anger and pain, our judgment and our helplessness, fear is there waiting, so pleased that it can disguise itself so well. Waiting for Christ to come turn it into faith so we can properly respond to life's challenges.

If I do nothing in my life but overcome my fear, I'll have lived a life worth writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment